The competition is getting tougher and tougher, and you do not have time to reply to the RFP.
What additional support does your organization need to meet its 2017 targets?
Let Mindwise Communications take your organization’s HR and Communication to the next level:
- Writing funding proposals that have high success rates in gaining funding.
- Development of engaging training materials, and populating course content into a Learning Management System.
- Delivery of courses, both in-person and online, that garner high ratings from learners.
- Writing and Editing of documents into crisp, concise reports that make sense of complex matters.
- Development of clear and effective HR policies and procedures.
- Review of HR-related material by an accredited Human Resource specialist (CHRP).
- Evaluation of programs with precise outcome measurements.
- Telling your organization’s story as part of an overall communication strategy, to support fundraising efforts.
- Using your brand to attract employees and funding opportunities by standing out from the crowd of competitors.
- Engaging employees with career development plans, including training and succession planning.
If you need additional support in any of these areas, Mindwise Communications can help.
As a certified Human Resources Professional with a MBA, Science degree and a Communications diploma, I have spent over 20 years in the human resource/communication sector helping others achieve the success they deserve.
I set up this website to share my human resources/communication knowledge to assist you in facing workplace challenges.
As the owner of Mindwise Communications, I listen, ask questions and take the time to understand your organization’s needs.
But why take my word for it? Here’s what others have to say:
“Diana has been part of our Professional Writing Certificate Program, since 2012, as an instructor for the courses: Copywriting – Words That Sell, Writing in the Workplace and Publishing and Promoting Your Work. She consistently receives “very good” to “excellent” ratings from her students. Her ability to develop and instruct online content has proven to be a real asset to our program. She engages students in learning the material and provides a forum for students to apply the material to practical workplace situations. Diana is an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her for training and development services.”
— Patsy Knutson, MA, Program Manager, University of Calgary, Continuing Education (Jan. 2017)
“Our division used Mindwise Communications to develop and deliver a one-day workshop on logic model development and evaluation of services. Diana is well-prepared, knowledgeable, and an engaging trainer. We would definitely use Mindwise Communications again.”
— Diane Fisher, Manager, Community and Integration Services, CCIS.
“I was happy with the work that Diana conducted to develop a business plan. She is very good at researching the market and helped a great deal in getting my thoughts down. Diana is a good listener and easy to work with. She is very clever at picking up the missing pieces that we all seem to miss when bringing a product to the public. I would recommend her to anyone interested in getting into business.”
— Dale Anderson, Small business owner and entrepreneur, Sunalta Ltd.
I hope you enjoy the website and if you have questions or comments please click on the contact page for my email address.
Happy surfing and keep smiling,