Research and Evaluation Projects
- Business Case Report, Southern Alberta Need for Settlement Support of Newcomers in Smaller Communities for the Calgary Catholic Immigration Society.
- Business Planning, SunAlta Grains Ltd., – Conducted market research for a new start-up company, “Saw’n Logs Inc.” Developed a business plan that included: Business Description, Products & Services, Industry Overview, Marketing Strategy, Operations, Management, and Financials.
- Market analysis for two east coast companies – producing reports with findings, recommendations and action plans for business development in entering the UK market.
- An Assessment of a Social Purchasing Portal for the Halifax Region, Social Economic and Community Development
- Evaluation project funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to review Community Connections programming for Newcomers (Immigrants and Refugees) to Calgary to make recommendations for improvement and to evaluate and compare to best practices in settlement.
- Project Plan of how to conduct a job comparison and salary evaluation in the nonprofit sector for the Alberta Association of Immigrant Serving Agencies.
- Updated Financial Policies and Procedures for a non-profit agency.
- Evaluation project to review a “Welcome to Calgary Orientation Program” for newcomers to make recommendations for improvement.
- New service centers in southern Alberta that offer settlement support.
- Business loan for a small enterprise from the Business Development Bank.
- Plan for market entry into the United Kingdom.
- Proposal to develop a Social Purchasing Portal
- Recommendations and Best Practices in Settlement Services for Immigrants and Refugees to Canada.
- Initiative to produce comparable salaries for job categories across different services in the non-profit sector.
- Agency meets requirements for an effective and efficient finanical operations system.
- Settlement Agency provides effective inital settlement services.